• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    Woke up a little early( about 0100) and have a text from the PM on our job that an intern has tested positive and none of the GC staff can return to site until we have a negative C-19 test. Included in text is a walk-in Private ER that does the rapid test.

Did my 21+ mile bike ride and went to clinic( literally 2 blocks from hotel) get tested( negative) and in the course of conversation with the doctor, he says that the cases in US are so low now that they have fallen below epidemic levels, let alone pandemic.

Also stated that the masks are 99% worthless and that if a 25 year old catches WuFlu , he is still 50x more likely to die from drowning than Covid.

Oh, and something like .02% of the population ( elderly, nursing home) account for almost 50% of the deaths.
    Stuff I already had a good grasp of, just kind of cool to hear it directly from a MD.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    Nasal jab to the back of your skull, or have they figured out a better way?

No personal experience. I've just read the horror stories about the nasal test.

Also, congrats on not having it.

ronbwolf

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 3, 2016
    Yup!
    212ffad3f9ab51cb4bddeaeec5e50535.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Had to get one last week. Did the quick test nasal swab and it wasn’t too bad. Slightly deeper than I can get my finger, but no brain scratching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    San Angelo
    Also stated that the masks are 99% worthless and that if a 25 year old catches WuFlu , he is still 50x more likely to die from drowning than Covid.

Oh, and something like .02% of the population ( elderly, nursing home) account for almost 50% of the deaths.
    Stuff I already had a good grasp of, just kind of cool to hear it directly from a MD.

I have a buddy who is an ER doc and prof @ a large medical school here in Texas... he's been saying the exact same things for a good while now.

Smartest guy I've ever known. He's been having his kids (6 years to 12 years old) do research on lots of aspects of this thing... Hilarious to have a 6 year old throw in particulate and virus/etc sized and then expound on manufacturing techniques, materials choices, and mass hysteria/paranoia fed by publicity :)

Top Bottom