Had to get a WuFlu Test This Morning

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
TGT Supporter
May 14, 2008
The Woodlands, Tx.
Yes nasal swab. I read that. But my question still stands. Was it the jab to the back of the skull, or can they just swab the nasal passage now?
Ah, ok.
That was the reason I asked, I hoped they had used a different method.

Younggun

Ginger Avenger
TGT Supporter
Admin
Jul 31, 2011
hill co.
Had to get one last week. Did the quick test nasal swab and it wasn’t too bad. Slightly deeper than I can get my finger, but no brain scratching.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rmantoo

Cranky old fart: Pull my finger
Jan 9, 2013
San Angelo
Also stated that the masks are 99% worthless and that if a 25 year old catches WuFlu , he is still 50x more likely to die from drowning than Covid.

Oh, and something like .02% of the population ( elderly, nursing home) account for almost 50% of the deaths.
Stuff I already had a good grasp of, just kind of cool to hear it directly from a MD.
I have a buddy who is an ER doc and prof @ a large medical school here in Texas... he's been saying the exact same things for a good while now.

Smartest guy I've ever known. He's been having his kids (6 years to 12 years old) do research on lots of aspects of this thing... Hilarious to have a 6 year old throw in particulate and virus/etc sized and then expound on manufacturing techniques, materials choices, and mass hysteria/paranoia fed by publicity :)

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
Texas Gun Forum Ad
silencers
third coast
Ranier
Tyrant Designs
DK Firearms

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member