• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    If I'm selling, it's because I'm bored with it, have multiples, or just want something else. There are guns that I will never sell that my wife will have to decide what to do with after I am gone....and yes, she knows what they are worth ;). There are also guns in the collection that are expendable. With that said, there is one gun I wouldn't mind having back for sentimental reasons....a S&W 629 I sold to a friend. It was not a sentimental piece at the time but looking back at what I associate with it, where I got it, and everything going on at the time, it has become one. I am first on the list if my friend wants to sell but it is one of his favorites so I am not holding my breath. I am glad he gets good use out of it and that eases the pain.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There was a time many years ago, I did lots of buying and trading of guns. A lot of it hinged on ammo costs. I had reloading equipment, but with work and family, there just was never any time left over for reloading, so they stayed packed away for years. I was relegated to buying factory ammo, and more than a few were very expensive to shoot if using nothing but factory ammo. So I'd enjoy one for a while, then trade it or sell it for another something that caught my interest. Rinse and repeat over and over!

That pretty much ended fro the most part once we got settled here at our new house, and having a place and more time to devote to reloading.

Honestly, there are many I would dearly love to have back now since I could reload for them and not be stuck with nothing but factory loaded ammo.

rpwilson

Single Action Army Activist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 25, 2012
    Richmond
    Ive never sold one of my guns, it is even hard selling firearms as an ffl since I want to keep them all... fortunately for my wallet, I dont have a big enough safe to keep them all

Top Bottom