Guns.com - any experience with them?

Glenn B

TGT Addict
TGT Supporter
Sep 5, 2019
Texarkana Area
I don't blame them. If you messaged them by yelling in ALL CAPS you probably have anger management issues.
Just as a side note: How all writing in all capital letters ever became a pisspant whining spolied brat's idea of yelling at someone, and then more unbelievably became the Internet standard meaning for writing in all caps, simply boggles the mind.:roflsmile::roflsmile:It seems much akin to it becoming standard usage of the plural pronoun 'they' in place of the singular pronouns he or she because some jerkoff wussy wants to have his wiener lopped off instead of living life with what he was endowed from well before birth or some he-woman, also unable to cope with what was given her well before birth, wants to become tougher than nails he-man carpet muncher. The world is truly becoming an idiocracy! Beam me up Scotty - please beam me up! :abduction:

Grumps21

Apr 28, 2021
Houston
Not only have I never been burned by them, I am not sure I ever heard of them, or at least did not know they purchase guns, until you asked about them here.

What I have done is: I just submitted the description of a gun to them for which I know the sale value as in a sale being made to a dealer (which likely will be considerably less than if I was making a sale to someone on these forums, at a gun show or on GunBroker). They say they will get back to me within a business day, so I am thinking that means on Monday. Will let you know what I think of their offer.
They actually got back to me same day. Request submitted first thing in the morning and quote received later in the afternoon

Grumps21

Apr 28, 2021
Houston
There is no commission. They buy it out right from me and resell it. In my case they offered $245 so their commission would be whatever amt they sell it for over the $245 they paid for it

Army 1911

TGT Addict
Mar 17, 2008
Dallas Texas or so
How all writing in all capital letters ever became a pisspant whining spolied brat's idea of yelling at someone, and then more unbelievably became the Internet standard meaning for writing in all caps, simply boggles the mind.:roflsmile::roflsmile:

It's the internet ---- minority rules!

Either that or because Al Gore says so.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man