Gun shows soon??

LuckyLady

Lucky to live in the Great State of Texas
Dec 14, 2020
Williamson County
Hey Y’all!

pretty brand new to this forum, not sure the correct place to post this but would like some insight!

I’m from a SMALL town in northern Minnesota (think population sub 400) so never grew up around any gun shows even remotely close to me.Have always wanted to go to one and think it would be fun thing to do for my girl and I.

I was wondering if anyone could provide some recommendations as to the best gun shows in the area? Preferably being one that’s coming up in December/Jan/Feb and relatively close drive from Austin.

TIA!

EDIT: I don’t plan to buy there, just looking for a good show with a wide selection so I can browse my options and actually get to see something in person before I buy (I usually buy my guns online)
Unfortunately, there aren't many in the Austin area. I've had to travel to go to some decent ones. The best one I have found is put on by Premier Gun Shows and the location at the Dallas Marketplace. It's the biggest one I have found (to make it worth my time).
Here is the next one: https://www.PremierGunShows.com/shows/dallas-market-hall/
The last time I went the line was down the street to get in, but it moved pretty quickly.
It was very busy all day, both days.
If you get up early you can go for a nice drive with barely any traffic, go to the show for a couple hours, then go have lunch and drive home.
Or maybe a group could go together and carpool.
You can sign up on their site to get notifications of upcoming gun shows and where.

cvgunman

Not a Leftist douchebag!
Oct 9, 2017
Mckinney TX
Unfortunately, there aren't many in the Austin area. I've had to travel to go to some decent ones. The best one I have found is put on by Premier Gun Shows and the location at the Dallas Marketplace. It's the biggest one I have found (to make it worth my time).
Here is the next one: https://www.PremierGunShows.com/shows/dallas-market-hall/
The last time I went the line was down the street to get in, but it moved pretty quickly.
It was very busy all day, both days.
If you get up early you can go for a nice drive with barely any traffic, go to the show for a couple hours, then go have lunch and drive home.
Or maybe a group could go together and carpool.
You can sign up on their site to get notifications of upcoming gun shows and where.
Welcome @LuckyLady

toby1

Dec 28, 2018
Llano, Tx
For what it's worth,
The Fredericksburg Gun & Blade Show will be held on Dec 19th-20th, 2020 in Fredericksburg, TX. This Fredericksburg gun show is held at Gillespie County Fairgrounds and hosted by Silver Spur Trade Shows. 9 - 5 Saturday, 10 -4 Sunday, $6.00 to get in.
I may check this show out as it's only 45 miles from me and I need to check out a holster for my Cz 75B and look for some parts for my NPM M1 carbine.

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics

Threads