Gun shows soon??

Coiled

TGT Addict
Nov 25, 2016
SE Tx
honesty I just like to look around at a wide selection and actually get to see them in person, I typically scour the internet for the exact gun I want and wait until I find it for a decent price! But I hate buying a gun without actually being able to see a model of it and hold it in my hands first.
Legit and worth the entry + parking fee, IMO.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
Aug 27, 2009
San Antonio!
Better off making the rounds of pawn shops around. No entry and some have quite a few guns. You may even get a deal.
I have yet to see a decent deal on a firearm in a pawn shop!

I still can't get over the one that told me the Romanian AES-10 they had was "new" (it clearly was a parts build) therefore the price was "non-negotiable!" :laughing::laughing::laughing:

To be honest, half the time I am surprised the serial number isn't scratched off! :eek::eek::eek:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
Lifetime Member
Feb 1, 2010
DFW
Look fir the Premier Gun show site. They have a schedule. Drove by one in Allen yesterday.

Cute pup!

Fishkiller

Well-Known
Jul 22, 2019
Frederickburg
There will be one here in the big town of Fredericksburg December 19 and 20. Parking is free, but there is an entry fee, and you can visit THE Hill Country destination, only 90 minutes or so from Austin. Let the girlfriend wonder the shops downtown, you hit the gun show (takes about an hour to see it all) and then the brewery for a few cold ones. Have as good German Lunch at the Auslander.

Try this site on the interweb

Support

Sponsors

Greeneye Tactical
silencers
third coast
DK Firearms
Tyrant Designs
Ranier
Shroud
Every Day Man

Forum statistics