• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Some changes happening in the DFW area. The Dallas Arms show that recently moved up to South Fork Ranch in Parker, just jumped over to Garland at the Hella Shrine Center. Two future shows up in Frisco have been canceled.

CD4Dallas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2024
    Dallas, Texas
    Some changes happening in the DFW area. The Dallas Arms show that recently moved up to South Fork Ranch in Parker, just jumped over to Garland at the Hella Shrine Center. Two future shows up in Frisco have been canceled.
    The Dallas Arms Collectors Association show is coming up September 21 & 22 at the Hella Shrine Event Center in Garland. I'm looking forward to seeing the new venue. The Dallas Arms Collectors Association puts on a great gun show. I always learn something from the knowledgeable Collectors and see a lot of interesting stuff. I think its one of the best shows in North Texas if you want to see collectible firearms.

Reactions: MTA

CD4Dallas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2024
    Dallas, Texas
    Agreed - the old Market Hall show was the best for sure. I remember going to that show when I was in high school. There were a lot of displays and collectors were very generous with their time and information. I learned a lot from them. Most people don't know that The Dallas Arms Collectors Association is a non-profit organization that has done a lot for our community. In addition to raising significant funds for 2A organizations, they also sponsored a lot of the high school youth skeet teams. One year when the City of Dallas did not have the budget - they gave the Dallas Police Department 50K worth of patrol rifles and two 50 cal Barrett sniper rifles with optics and spare barrels. Those Barretts are still in use by the SWAT team today. I'm looking forward to seeing their new venue at the Hella Shrine Event Center next weekend.

Top Bottom