• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MichaelL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2020
    NM
    Any reviews for the gun shows in New Braunfels? There is one coming up this weekend 2-18-2023. Is rhere any other shows that weekend close to San Antonio that are recommended.
    Lynx Defense

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Small to very small show.
    Expect silver haired vendors asking eye watering prices for classic firearms.
    My take on that is they really don’t want to sell anything unless an uninformed buyers starts throwing money.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    That's a Premier show. They used to hold the largest gun show in San Antonio until Bexar County starting messing with them over the use of the Freeman Expo Center. In the end, it wasn't profitable for them to continue the show. It finally ended up in New Braunfels in a much smaller venue.

We went to the first one there a few years back (2020), it was much smaller and at the time, no real deals.

However, a few buds and I went to the Texas Guns Shows event in the Alzafar Shrine last weekend and had an enjoyable time (see my writeup here).

Given we just went to that show last week, I won't be trekking up to New Braunfels for the one this weekend.

For more info on that show, see this thread.

Fideon

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2023
    Austin, TX
    Small to very small show.
    Expect silver haired vendors asking eye watering prices for classic firearms.
    My take on that is they really don’t want to sell anything unless an uninformed buyers starts throwing money.
    Premier events also did one last weekend at Taylor. It was very small and very spot on with your comment.

MichaelL

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2020
    NM
    Thanks, I'm going to be in San Antonio that weekend and looking to get a table to sell a few guns,I would l to find a show that has good traffic through it

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    I was there yesterday. There was a table in the back room that was selling hundreds of pistol magazines (mostly factory/OEM) for $20 each as they were "getting out of the magazine business". Found some great deals in there.

Also picked up some tasty XXX Hot (Habanero) beef sticks.

Didn't see any Beanie Baby sellers.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom