• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Phil

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    SATX
    Went by yesterday as well. I was looking for a good deal on a lower and found one. Mag Tech magnesium lower for $75ish out the door

Sent from space

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Looks like it was busy on Saturday! :D

11993284_896695293757769_7366779718208049745_n.jpg

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Sorry, we dropped by there earlier but I forgot to ask! They were quite busy, the place was packed but that is how things are when you offer free Marco's Pizza (which my son thought was pretty good!) and Starbucks coffee. They must've been offering some good deals as well, as we saw several people purchasing firearms during our brief visit. I wish I wasn't broke at the moment... :(

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    This Saturday, the Gun Shack in Helotes will be selling plates with a brisket taco, chips and a drink for only $5!

All proceeds (100%) will be donated to Disabled American Veterans, a non profit charity that provides support to Veterans and their families.

They will keep serving until they run out of food!

Please stop by if you can!

Cheers! M2

p.s. Just to add, they are open Monday-Saturday from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm!

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    San Antonio!
    Just got back from the disabled veterans fundraiser, there was quite the crowd but there's still time to get a delicious brisket taco, chips and a soda for only five bucks! 100% of the proceeds goes to the Disabled American Veterans, a non-profit charity that provides support to vets and their families. They will keep serving until they run out of food!

Cheers! M2

Pete

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2017
    I had two finn M39s sent to Gun shack as it is close to my house and they do FFL transfers. It's 25 for the first transfer then 15 for the second. They had quite a bit of guns (mostly modern from what I could tell) and accessories. This was a couple months ago. Friendly staff.

twain55

Texan
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 10, 2009
    San Antonio
    This place is great. Very friendly and engaging staff. Great selection of firearms and lots of AR parts.

(This place has obviously changed since the original post of this thread.)

bignic83

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2014
    West of San Antone
    Made my first visit to the Gun Shack today. Great place. People are awesome and very helpful. Tristan, was very knowledgeable and a good salesman. I highly recommend them . Ended up buying a Sig P320 Compact for the wife.

Last edited:

BooCocky

Brown Button Glutton
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2017
    South Texas
    Plus one for the gun shack and I’ve never been there. I emailed them reguarding an ad on TGT. The guy told me the gun sold. He got another in weeks later and called me. Gave me a great price and even shipped it to my FFL the same day. I’ll be in San Antonio the week of 7/10 and I cannot wait to go to the gun shack.

Top Bottom