• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cbp210

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Humble, TX
    I'm looking for a place to go shooting where you can rent out a larger lane, set up targets and move around while shooting.

oddly enough in California we had BLM land (not that BLM) and you could do whatever you wanted out there with in reason. Havent found anything similar for free in Texas since all the land is private.

Is there anything like what I am describing? Maybe the areas are surrounded by tires or dirt piles to keep it safe. It would be nice to draw from holster and practice things you cant at a conventional range/.

Do what i did and marry into a Texan family with lots of accesses to their ranches and land. I get to hunt for free in Junction, Mt Home, and Floresville and I get to shoot tactical during the off season or go hog hunting.
    Texas SOT

630skirmish

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2022
    Irving Texas
    ETTS is only $30 a day and you can do all that

There is almost zero public land in Texas you can shoot on, sucks.
    It's been a while, but I just reached out to ETTS regarding a nonmembership shooting. Hopefully, its that kind of place. Do you know if they provide steel targets or do you need to bring your own?

kmcn762

That guy with the milsurps
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 27, 2021
    Pflugerville
    It's been a while, but I just reached out to ETTS regarding a nonmembership shooting. Hopefully, its that kind of place. Do you know if they provide steel targets or do you need to bring your own?
    When I was there it was one target per range on the rifle bays, and a couple of the pistol bays had a plate rack or a single silhouette

PGB777

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2023
    Cedar Hill
    I'm looking for a place to go shooting where you can rent out a larger lane, set up targets and move around while shooting.

oddly enough in California we had BLM land (not that BLM) and you could do whatever you wanted out there with in reason. Havent found anything similar for free in Texas since all the land is private.

Is there anything like what I am describing? Maybe the areas are surrounded by tires or dirt piles to keep it safe. It would be nice to draw from holster and practice things you cant at a conventional range/.
    There is a Place called TDSA range which is located near Ferris TX (near Dallas)

Hoji

Bowling-Pin Commando
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 28, 2008
    Mustang Ridge
    1707190382442.png
    Da fuq?

Top Bottom