• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Thegomezclan

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 2, 2010
    Kerrville Tx
    I was in Empire Pawn here in Lubbock today and the owner told me that they opened a range in Lubbock. Right now its only open on weekends, the cost is $10 a day. They have two range officers working there, one for the handgun side and one for the 200yrd rifle range. Right now they have long folding tables as shooting tables but are planning on adding proper shooting benches soon. It's on FM 41 between the Slaton and Tahoka Hwys. I haven't been their yet but the wife and I are planning on going this weekend.
    Hurley's Gold

HighplainsMudder

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Lubbock
    The new I went to is on FM 41. It's halfway between Tahoka highway and Slide road, on the south side, I believe last time I was there they had put up a sigh on roadside. It still needs a lot of work but have taken bids on some improvements so we will see. O by the way it's called Leadfarm, you can find it on the web.

Last edited:

Jon Payne

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 16, 2010
    Third Coast
    The new I went to is on FM 41. It's halfway between Tahoka highway and Slide road, on the south side, I believe last time I was there they had put up a sigh on roadside. It still needs a lot of work but have taken bids on some improvements so we will see. O by the way it's called Leadfarm, you can find it on the web.

I'll be out there in April.

The two most dangerous places in today's world:
    1.) a gun free zone
    2.) your comfort zone

HighplainsMudder

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 14, 2014
    Lubbock
    Well I was back out there today around 1:30 and until about 3 or so it was real nice. Then the mobs showed up. It will be nice once they do the improvements and add some more shooting spots. But they are nice folks out there and it's good to have a range officer on the line.:peace:

Top Bottom