• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • lmao_37

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 8, 2010
    levelland
    If you're ever out Lubbock ways, send me a PM and I'll take you out to Rustic Range. Great place, they built it into the side of a Canyon, and the fellow that owns/runs it is as old and friendly as the land. And to top it all off, 1hr. is $4.50

my wife comes over with me and she takes he kids to see her aunt next time i go to the rustic range ill pm you and we could meet up over there i usually go on either saturday or sunday

Southpaw

Forum BSer
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    Guadalupe Co.
    I shoot at the bullet hole in San antonio and the older skinny guy on the pistol range is very nice and I breathe a sigh of relief if he's working when i go. The mid aged fat guy is kinda crude when i bring females but other than that he's OK... but their counter guys are real Gem's... they always seem dead in the eyes and just pissed off if you need to buy anything.

JOe

I use to transfer thru the Bullet Hole, and I have to agree, the counter help does leave something to be desired. I like Cedar Ridge out of all ranges here in SA but I am sure it might be a bit out of the way if you don't live on the North/Niorth East side of town.

Texsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    Elm Fork in Dallas is great. Outdoors is the only way to go, quieter, better lighting, no dangerous vaporized lead being blown back into your face by fans like at Bass Pro. Been to Bullet Trap, Targetmaster, etc. and Elm Fork is the way a range should be, plus you park 10 yards behind the firing line and it's nice to watch people shoot while sitting in your vehicle...GET SOME!

Top Bottom