• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cljames152

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lubbock
    Hello, I am looking for owners of specific weapons that are willing to let me fire them for several youtube videos.
    I am currently looking for someone with a barret .50 or similar caliber rifle please message me back if you are interested.
    Texas SOT

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Asking a lot from a first post....

I am fairly suspicious. I'm no troll hunter but there is no description of what the point will be of your video and we have no idea how honest or dishonest your intentions may be.

You might want to post in the introductions and get to know everyone before asking for this.

So, what's the vid for?

cljames152

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lubbock
    The video of the barett will be my first ever youtube gun video, I was planning on a demonstration video of the weapon though I do have other videos on my channel regarding video games and such... but nobody likes to watch those anymore so I figured I wanted to try something new. I am a 19 year old gun enthusiast.. I have been shooting rifles since I was 9 years old, Currently the rifles I own are an sks, and a .22 bolt action rifle... if you guys are suspicious, I get that... I would be too if it was my $8000 rifle, and the ammo isn't cheap either... so I will try posting around and such... and maybe then I would have someone accept my offer

Last edited:

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    No one means to be rude or unwelcoming, but you may have noticed the attacks against gun owners recently in the media and on line. Last thing we want is to have a YouTube video come out that has been snipped and edited to show us in a bad light.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Where do ya figure to shoot at? Any public ranges in the works at Lubbock?

cljames152

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    Lubbock
    No, you are not rude at all to me. I understand people attacking gun owners, I have been attacked too, though it was in a chat room as for the location, I'm not sure if many outdoor ranges in lubbock would allow a .50 cal, if you guys have suggestions, please leave a comment but I'm not sure due to the power of the .50 cal bullet and penetrative power.

And regarding my profile, I barely made this account an hour ago, lol give me some time to get everything in order!

RstyShcklfrd

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Dallas
    No, you are not rude at all to me. I understand people attacking gun owners, I have been attacked too, though it was in a chat room as for the location, I'm not sure if many outdoor ranges in lubbock would allow a .50 cal, if you guys have suggestions, please leave a comment but I'm not sure due to the power of the .50 cal bullet and penetrative power.

And regarding my profile, I barely made this account an hour ago, lol give me some time to get everything in order!

I actually don't know of any ranges in Lubbock that will let you shoot rifles in general. Maybe things have changed?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Keep in mind that the 50 will travel a very long ways and does a number on berms.

Top Bottom