• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    It might be worth mentioning that the Yahoo article that detailed Reid's complaints about GOA was REMOVED from Yahoo News within 1-2 hours. I went back to add a link on TGT and it was GONE! Yup, they realized that they F'ed up.

Hell, that's like pouring Holy water on the Devil!................... Burn, baby, BURN!

Flash

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It might be worth mentioning that the Yahoo article that detailed Reid's complaints about GOA was REMOVED from Yahoo News within 1-2 hours. I went back to add a link on TGT and it was GONE! Yup, they realized that they F'ed up.

Hell, that's like pouring Holy water on the Devil!................... Burn, baby, BURN!

Flash

Maybe the GOA sent Harry a thank you letter for upping their enrollment.

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    I actually received an Email that welcomed me to GOA and said "Thanks" for spreading the word about GOA here in Texas. Apparently, GOA had a big response from the Lone Star State! Nice going, guys!

God Bless Texas!

Flash

Jwr1221

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 6, 2015
    Houston, TX
    Sweet! Good catch Flash!

I'm a member of both the GOA and NRA... Just think - I recently read that there are 100 million gun owners in the US and current membership is 5 million in the NRA. Regardless of what you think of them, what would happen if their membership would swell to 25 million or 50 million? Same with the GOA. What a way to make our voices heard (besides the barrage of communications to our senators / representatives).

In my humble opinion, now is the time that we need to set aside any grudges we may have against all these organizations (NRA, GOA, TSRA, SAF, etc.) and join together into one loud voice.

Just my 2 cents!
    Josh

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Sweet! Good catch Flash!

I'm a member of both the GOA and NRA... Just think - I recently read that there are 100 million gun owners in the US and current membership is 5 million in the NRA. Regardless of what you think of them, what would happen if their membership would swell to 25 million or 50 million? Same with the GOA. What a way to make our voices heard (besides the barrage of communications to our senators / representatives).

In my humble opinion, now is the time that we need to set aside any grudges we may have against all these organizations (NRA, GOA, TSRA, SAF, etc.) and join together into one loud voice.

Just my 2 cents!
    Josh

Well said! Those organizations keep a close watch on the operation of our elected employees. We got many of our Draconian regulations because some dimwit in Congress slid an anti gun bill onto the coattails of a bill that looked favorable to pass.

NRA, GOA and others watch every bill for signs of tampering. We don't have the time or resources to personally watch the slimy bastards and the treacherous things that they do. Our advocates in Washington keep track of all Congressional business and they accomplish that task for a very modest membership fee!

Go NRA!
    Go GOA!
    God Bless Texas!

Flash

ROGER4314

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When I joined GOA, I talked to them on the phone after grilling them at length about their activities. The answers were acceptable so I joined on the spot!

Flash

Top Bottom