• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Dad_Roman

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 1, 2018
    Teague
    B) Accept the gift/sell them (legally!). I'm morally/ethically opposed to putting more guns into circulation in today's climate. I know of two people who lost their lives due to improper storage/handling of firearms. Once these are sold we'd have no control of what the new owner does with them. No judgement on anyone else; I'm personally not ok with the idea that these could be used in the commission of a crime or harm/kill someone else. Legally we'd be off the hook but I'm still not OK with it ethically.
    I cant wrap my head around this one....so Im out.

Bless yer heart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    IMO, if you have 10 or 100 guns, not sure how it makes a difference other than the space they take up. Also selling guns legally does not make anyone culpable of anything. People do things they want to do with or without guns.

Best of luck with your disagreement with your significant other.

Wiliamr

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Austin
    You are entitled to your views on "more guns on the street" issue. You posted here asking opinions from gun owners. You asked us to interfere in your marriage with our opinions.
    First you are entitled to your opinions on guns. I think your opinions are flawed and will not get into that issue, but your opinion will impact your husband in ways neither of you can imagine currently. These antique high value firearms are family heirlooms. They have a history in the family. Your fears and concern about "ethics" have no bearing on the family inheritance. I suppose you can do as you wish, but if my wife tried to blackmail me and to brow beat me with this issue, I would feel that the marriage was not worth the effort. Now that is just me ans I am entitled to my opinions regardless of if you think I am right or wrong.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    itsatrap-2-700x500.jpg

You guys are being baited.

Just in case this is real I vote kick her ass to the curb.

Attachments

• itsatrap-2-700x500.jpg
      itsatrap-2-700x500.jpg
      52.1 KB · Views: 263
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom