• ...and so much more!
  • kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Well, this is a truckload of crap:
    https://www.gunpowdermagazine.com/n...ners-have-their-firearms-seized-by-the-state/

I used to live in the neighboring state (WA) and they were always pushing the limit on gun "control". When this came up as an "idea" it was obvious that these ERPOs could be abused and would be. Yep.

So, if there are any NRA management types reading this, please weigh in on what was done to fight this abusive law. You (the NRA) were a virtual no-show when they passed I-594 in WA and killed private transactions of all types, even within families. We expect more from our membership.
    Lynx Defense

Last edited:

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I remember when this passed. That and Kate’s bs about making dates viewed as partners, thus allowing your no name dirty hooker to have access to all the wonderful strip you of your gun rights, privileges.

Kate brown is gonna destroy my home state. I’m proud Oregon has fended off being like Cali and Washington as long as it has. I just know I’m gonna read about the end of gun rights in Oregon one morning.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    If you don't want crap like this happening it must be stopped at the local, county and state levels first.

Agreed 200%
    Heres the scary part from the article.
    . Both political parties are supporting ERPOs.
    Many would have you believe that Democrats are leading the charge for gun control in the wake of the horrific school shootings of 2018. But nothing could be further from the truth. Republicans are leading efforts as well.

Inspector43

Everything I Own Is Paid For
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 12, 2017
    Colorado County, Texas
    Remember, if it ever happens the citizens should insist that the local sheriff, police and other LEO's and judges set an example by turning in their private weapons first. The only guns that LEO is entitled to are those that have been issued. And, there would be receipts on file for those.

Sublime

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2019
    Dallas
    If you don't want crap like this happening it must be stopped at the local, county and state levels first.
    Now there is some truth right here. Expecting a Natl. Assoc. to save you on local and state issues is wishful thinking. Should the NRA weigh in? Yeah but ultimately it is you the voters in that state that is responsible for your elected officials. Don't like it? BLM and Antifa have been successful using violence.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    I've got an old Latin poem on that subject somewhere but the gist of it is, get your shit together now or cry for a long time, bitches.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    NRA management is getting fitted for new wardrobe.

Oh, and they suspended Chris Cox

Just one more sign of a crumbling but intransigient regime.

Looks to me that LaPierre, instead of a semi-graceful exit, is preparing for a divisive, destructive battle to the end.

Much to the delight of 2A enemies.

Sadly, I saw this coming at the Austin 1992 FONRA banquet.

LaPierre was an obvious dilettante even way back then. He was introduced with much fanfare, like some sort of bloated "rock star".

That was 27 years ago.

LaPierre MUST GO, and the sooner the better!

leVieux

Last edited:
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    LandenR
    Top Bottom