• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    From my last 2 years in Austin, i've found a few things that bring me much happiness. One of them is GT Distributing. It's like a candy store.... with handcuffs. But after opening my newest catalogue I found out that in December, they will be opening a new store in Dallas. Looks like it'll be right off of 635 and NW Hwy.

You Dallas chaps are in for some fun!

Ish

Texan2

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 8, 2008
    South of San Antonio
    From my last 2 years in Austin, i've found a few things that bring me much happiness. One of them is GT Distributing. It's like a candy store.... with handcuffs. But after opening my newest catalogue I found out that in December, they will be opening a new store in Dallas. Looks like it'll be right off of 635 and NW Hwy.

Ish
    +1 My favorite store too. I was hoping they would come to San Antonio.

The_Hunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Now Dallas
    The Dallas store is right down 635 from my Dallas office... I see myself having to check bags on return trips to houston a lot more often

West Texas

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2010
    Texas!

Ish

My wife was reading over my shoulder and caught "candy store... with handcuffs" and rubbed my shoulder and said "wow, we've GOT to check it out!"

Why do I think she was getting the wrong idea about the kind of place this is...or maybe she wants to play police women...either way, I guess I better go find out!

Ishtacka

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    Dickinson, Tx
    Do they allow non LEO's to purchase ammo?

After the great ammo scare of '09 they eased off to pretty much however much ammo you wanted you could get. With their prices (beyond awesome) that was amazing. But now they've settled down to 100 rds a month (correct me if I'm wrong). It may seem like a little, but every inexpensive round counts.

Top Bottom