• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • puma guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Near San Jacinto
    I shot a few rounds thru my SIG 1911-22 when I first got it just to check it out. Yesterday I had a chance to put a couple hundred rounds thru it. I had some standard velocity Remington I got from CMP and some CCI Min-Mags. Had no pistol related failures whatsoever, though I did have a misfire round. I tried it several times w/o out success, strike marks all around the rim failed to set the round off. (my wife had two in her Buck Mark with the same ammunition, the Remington stuff.) I was shooting at 10 yards and I was very pleased with the accuracy. My eyes are not good, but once I found where to put the blurry sight picture on the foggy down range image I had a couple of very decent 10 shot groups. I've read complaints about the trigger, but I can't say mine is really bad. A very fun gun to shoot. My wife still likes her Buck Mark and my K-22.
    We shot at a range I found while visiting our daughter in Mansfield, TX called Target Time (it's actually in Burleson, TX). Very nice folks and a nice facility
    Target Sports

Last edited:

puma guy

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 7, 2013
    Near San Jacinto
    Every .22 I own will puke a round every now and then. It's the ammo, not the gun.

Can't wait to pick mine up!
    Yep! It was definitely the ammunition. I tried my misfire twice in the 1911-22, then in a S&W K-22 and in my wife's Buck Mark and it never fired. Same with the two misfires she had in her Browning. I bought this Remington ammo through the CMP and it was the first time I had problems; I've shot several bricks with no issues.

Top Bottom