• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • single stack

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2011
    FL
    A story about a Noncom driver and Major Bill, the poodle.

My Dad used to have a driver take him to work in the morning.
    The Private, Corporal or Sargent would drive up at about 6am.
    Mom would be serving us breakfast and ask the driver if he would like a cup of coffee.
    Most often he would say yes and my mom would bring him a cup at the door. Major Bill would be unhappy.
    Occasionally my dad was in a hurry and took his coffee with him. The driver would come back with the cups and saucers in a little while.
    On one occasion the driver came back to return the cups and saucers, as usual, but came up the steps and opened the door without my mothers invitation.
    Before my mom could say a word her standard poodle, Major Bill, went through the screen door, taking the driver down three steps to the pavement.
    Mom yelled something in German and Major Bill backed off, albeit very pissed off.
    Mom always said dogs can understand English and French but always obey German.
    Guns International

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    My buddy growing up, had a brother in law that was an MP in the Army. He trained his Rottweiler... DAMIEN in German, so no one could tell his dog what to do if they didn't know the proper commands. Was the 1st dog a ever seen that would stick his head to the bottom of a 5gal bucket filled with water, just to get the tennis ball out of his BILS hand. Years later when Damien got older, about 10yrs or so he went crazy & attacked a few people so the BIL had to put him down.

Top Bottom