• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jekbrown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Hey everyone. After living in the PNW for about 40 years, I escaped that region to the San Antonio metro in late 2018 and moved south of town (between Poteet and Somerset) in 2019. I love all kinds of guns, but mostly buy stuff from WW2 to present. Been on an AK kick recently, but have plenty of ARs, some cans, even a m203. I'll be doing some SBSs at some point...never could in WA due to bans, but I can now!
    DK Firearms

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Well, you got up early to join.
    Welcome! To Texas and to TGT.
    We also escaped eastern WA about the same time as you. So glad to be back to my home state.
    :fireworks:

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Welcome!

Another former Washingtonian. I fled in 2011, but it took me a couple years to make it to Texas in 2013.

jekbrown

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hope you washed all the Commie off before you moved!

I'm still waiting to meet a Texan that's more conservative than I am. ;) Never once voted for a tax increase or levy, never once voted for a D, I love the Constitution, and property Rights,hate taxes, and own a grenade launcher.

All of that said, the locals here are a hell of a lot more conservative than SW WA / Portland, and it's nice to be on the "winning side" of elections for once. The wife and I plan on living here until we retire (hoping to retire in 11 years at 55). Then we're going to SW Utah, probably the most gorgeous place God ever created.

Top Bottom