• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • B. Wright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2022
    Cypress
    Howdy everyone! I'm looking forward to enjoying all that this site has to offer. I shoot pistols and rifles but shotguns are my passion. Trap, skeet, and sporting clays. I enjoy hunting as well but I haven't been since moving to Texas three years ago. I'm looking for insight on all things shooting including reloading. With the scarcity of ammo these days it seems like a good thing to get into.
    Texas SOT

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Howdy from a former Cypress resident. I was behind Coles Crossing in Cypress Point Lake Estates. You have to watch the Cypress area .... certain parts can be prone to flooding depending on where your at. The last flood my neighborhood was an island. Also the crime has gotten worse in that area... keep your head on a swivel if out after dark.... no matter where your at & think you'll be safe.

If you want to PM me with any questions feel free.

no2gates

These are not the droids you're looking for.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 31, 2013
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Hello.gif

B. Wright

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 24, 2022
    Cypress
    Howdy from a former Cypress resident. I was behind Coles Crossing in Cypress Point Lake Estates. You have to watch the Cypress area .... certain parts can be prone to flooding depending on where your at. The last flood my neighborhood was an island. Also the crime has gotten worse in that area... keep your head on a swivel if out after dark.... no matter where your at & think you'll be safe.

If you want to PM me with any questions feel free.
    Thanks for the tip on flooding. When I picked my house I looked at the Harvey flood map and talked to the neighbors. During the worst part of Harvey the water only made it onto the lawn. I should be good considering how bad that was!

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Howdy everyone! I'm looking forward to enjoying all that this site has to offer. I shoot pistols and rifles but shotguns are my passion. Trap, skeet, and sporting clays. I enjoy hunting as well but I haven't been since moving to Texas three years ago. I'm looking for insight on all things shooting including reloading. With the scarcity of ammo these days it seems like a good thing to get into.
    I was kinda the opposite. Although I had shot pistols and rifles when I was young. When I was a teen, trap and mostly skeet was my passion. Today, although I own a shotgun, pistols and rifles are my passion.

Welcome!

Top Bottom