• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldscot3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    central texas
    Hello all, the current "quarantine" has me rummaging through firearms items and thinking about what is used and unused. My basic philosophy has been "don't sell guns" but I'm starting to rethink that, at least to a small degree. I have a couple mil surps collected in the early '90s that haven't seen the light of day in many years now and I'm considering moving them along for someone else to enjoy. I've signed up here to solicit some advice about possible values as I don't have much of a clue anymore with regard to current market prices for mil surps. I'll post some inquiries when I have pics ready, in the meantime I'm lurking a bit. Thanks in advance and I look forward to future post exchanges.

oldscot3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    central texas
    quote: ) YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

So my take is, I can post about the rifles but not put them in classified until my post count hits 25.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    quote: ) YOU MUST HAVE AT LEAST 25 POSTS TO PLACE AN AD IN THE CLASSIFIED SECTION

So my take is, I can post about the rifles but not put them in classified until my post count hits 25.

Yes, you may talk about them until you reach 25 posts.

For $10, you can post for sale ads....

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Welcome aboard. Learn as much as you can about them before you sell them. You may change your mind.
    There have been very few with which I've ever parted that I did not regret. They are not making any more of those old milsurps and learning about them is one of the enjoyments of the hobby!

oldscot3

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2020
    central texas
    quote: They are not making any more of those old milsurps and learning about them is one of the enjoyments of the hobby!

Agree, and I've done a lot of that, but interests evolve and change. My old soldiers are languishing in the dark with little interest shown by the next generation of upcoming family members. My goal is to pass them along to others that truly will cherish them and in return I'll get some money to complete an unfinished project.

I've got pics for one of them now... about to post.

Top Bottom