• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GlockOwner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    Dallas (Oak Cliff)
    I haven't seen this range mentioned here before, but I've been several times and it is my main range. The guys that run the place are always friendly and awesome to me. A few things they allow there are double and even triple tap and you can fire off your boom stick as long as it isn't birdshot. It's the only indoor gun range that i've been to that allows that.

A few of the cons of the place are that they only have 5 lanes right now. (More in construction) Another is that it seems like they rarely ever actually pick up their phone when you call them.

If you've been there, what do you think of this place?

2440 West Main St.
    Grand Prairie, TX
    Home (2)
    Capitol Armory ad

bjfowle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    Arlington
    I've been there a couple of times. Once to shoot and for my chl class. The range is nice and the staff seems pretty knowledgeable.

kabob

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2012
    Dallas
    They do allow more than other ranges but, as mentioned, not enough shooting lanes and they're more expensive than places like Bass Pro and Bullseye in Duncanville. BTW, only body shots and 00 buck for shotguns. Slugs are a no-no as well as bird shot. Also allow sub gun full-auto (as long as it's not an HK93 since it shoots .223 despite still being considered a sub gun) and any other NFA.

equin

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2010
    Waxahachie, TX
    Been there to shoot both guns and archery. Nice folks. Done a couple FFL transfers and took my CHL class there, too. Only downside is that it can get pretty packed on weekends.

Top Bottom