• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SKS_Fanboy93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    McKinney
    Recently went here (indoor range) for the first time with my brother and his soon-to-be wife. It was her first time shooting and we were showing her the ropes, starting with a pistol.

First of all, I'd like to give huge props to the range officer who was on duty on the pistol lanes at the time. I didn't catch his name, unfortunately. She was shooting and my brother and I had looked away for a moment (which was dumb in retrospect), as we were distracted by a conversation with another range attendee. Being a new shooter, she had put her thumb right up behind the back of the slide and was getting ready to take a shot, which likely would have broken her thumb pretty badly. The range officer caught it, was able to stop her before she pulled the trigger again and help her correct the issue. We were all very thankful for his observational skills and quick reaction.

Aside from that, we really enjoyed this range and the staff were all polite and able to maintain a safe shooting experience (without shouting anyone down for minor infractions or for picking up their own brass behind the firing line, like the staff at a different range in the same area). I will be going to Eagle primarily from now on instead of the other range I used to go to.
    Military Camp

Kar98

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2016
    DFW
    If you like the Eagle Range location in Lewisville, try the one in Farmers Branch!

How was attendance, crowd, wait times, merch on hand, general feel of the crowds?

Tex62

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    I usually go at open on Saturdays. Usually get right in. They have had some inventory there but I was last there a couple of months ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BigTexasOne

Support gun control! Hit what you aim at!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2016
    Springtown
    I've been going to Eagle for years now, they ALWAYS do a good job! Just for fun, try their Eagle Gun League shooting events, open to everyone, once a month a either location. Easy, fun and safe.

SKS_Fanboy93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2021
    McKinney
    If you like the Eagle Range location in Lewisville, try the one in Farmers Branch!

How was attendance, crowd, wait times, merch on hand, general feel of the crowds?
    We went on a Tuesday and only about a third of the pistol lanes were full at the busiest point while we were there. But people were coming and going pretty quickly - I'm guessing because of shortages and high prices, most people would only come in and shoot one or two boxes.

The only thing we actually bought there were extra targets TBH, so I didn't really check to see what they had on hand.

Top Bottom