Mckinney TX
    Reactions: MTA

Fishkiller

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 22, 2019
    Frederickburg
    Handloads are allowed as long as you use a non lead bullet. I am going to get my hands on some GMX for my 308 and 300wm
    I might have some .308 non-lead I bought when I was living in Commiefornia. If I recall I paid $49 per box of 20. I will glad resell to you for same price

Reactions: MTA

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Will have to look, but think I have the Hornady 308 GMX as well as the Full Boar, both factory loads. May have some other as well (stocked up when behind enemy lines).
    I might have some .308 non-lead I bought when I was living in Commiefornia. If I recall I paid $49 per box of 20. I will glad resell to you for same price
    Thanks fellas but I am a reloader. No way Id ever bank a hunt on factory loads. Already have some gmx bullets on the way

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    Or you could buy my scoped .416 Remington mag, dies, brass & assorted bullets!
    Id love to buy that off you or if you are looking for any trades let me know. I am about to do some spring cleaning before I head to MT in a few weeks

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    I am applying. Will include the fact that I am a Yaqui Indian and intend to use the ancestral bow and arrows left to me by my grandfather.

White man has no right to tell me how to kill buffalo; we were both here long before he came on the scene

NeA0cLel.jpg

Lost Spurs

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    BCS
    What round for Buffalo?

Honestly though. Is it something a 300 Win Mag or just a good .308 can take down. I have seen some monsters out in Yellowstone years back. They were not elephant sized by any means. Maybe those black water Buffalo in Africa are similar. I figure @baboon or one of the other safari fellers have felled something like it. I know I have seen moose in northern Minnesota that appear to be a bigger animal height wise but probably not as dense.

Sent from my SM-G998U1 using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    What round for Buffalo?

Honestly though. Is it something a 300 Win Mag or just a good .308 can take down. I have seen some monsters out in Yellowstone years back. They were not elephant sized by any means. Maybe those black water Buffalo in Africa are similar. I figure @baboon or one of the other safari fellers have felled something like it. I know I have seen moose in northern Minnesota that appear to be a bigger animal height wise but probably not as dense.

IIRC, a lot of the buffalo hunters in the old days used a lot of 45 and 50 caliber blackpowder rounds for buffalo.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    What round for Buffalo?

308 or 300wm would be fine with a hit in the vitals. If I get picked I am bringing my 300wm

Top Bottom