• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • alternative

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2023
    Texas
    And yet there are still undecided voters. How in the world can there still be people that don't yet know who they are voting for?

Mail in ballot is a pain to fill out. Ballots are tri-folded but won't fit in the sealed return envelope unless they are quad folded. Yours may be different. Easy to mess up the return envelope as it appears that last 4 of SS# is acceptable. Nope, you must use DL# or a legal substitute and SS# only if you don't have DL#. And finally, takes 2 stamps to return as 1 1/2 oz. Learn to write small on return envelope.

I doubt that there are few undecided on this site. But you never know.

jimbo

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    north richland hills, texas
    And yet there are still undecided voters. How in the world can there still be people that don't yet know who they are voting for?

Mail in ballot is a pain to fill out. Ballots are tri-folded but won't fit in the sealed return envelope unless they are quad folded. Yours may be different. Easy to mess up the return envelope as it appears that last 4 of SS# is acceptable. Nope, you must use DL# or a legal substitute and SS# only if you don't have DL#. And finally, takes 2 stamps to return as 1 1/2 oz. Learn to write small on return envelope.

I doubt that there are few undecided on this site. But you never know.
    I'm waiting for early voting to cast my decision.

Top Bottom