Target Sports

Good spots to ride around greater Austin?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    Looking for the good rides in this area. Did Ronald Reagan street at sunset, it was pretty and empty but still too much city for me. Where are the cool biker spots/bars/hangouts and scenic rides around greater Austin? Joined Austin Ducati Owners Club but not sure how active they are

63F61B48-5887-415E-8243-209F52E533D8.jpeg

Ducati

Gym, Tan, Laundry
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 6, 2021
    San Diego
    San Francisco has lovely weather this time of year, and the drive through Nancy Pelosi's exclusive neighborhood is to die for.
    I am genuinely surprised the California gun forum had more serious, knowledgeable shooters than this one. Seems like all this crew does is watch Turner Classic Movies and play bingo together

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I am genuinely surprised the California gun forum had more serious, knowledgeable shooters than this one. Seems like all this crew does is watch Turner Classic Movies and play bingo together
    Dayem!

Well bless your little heart.

I see you are now going out of your way to win over the hearts and minds of the members here.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    Dayem!

Well bless your little heart.

I see you are now going out of your way to win over the hearts and minds of the members here.
    Calguns is a serious forum, obviously there are whackjobs everywhere. But what many folks in free states don't understand is that California is a red state with a few (admittedly huge) blue stains. I'd be willing to bet there are as many if not more gun owners in California than in Texas.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Calguns is a serious forum, obviously there are whackjobs everywhere. But what many folks in free states don't understand is that California is a red state with a few (admittedly huge) blue stains. I'd be willing to bet there are as many if not more gun owners in California than in Texas.

I totally understand that, since I still have family and friends that live there. The state of California is ruled by those blue stains though. Their gun laws are driven and manipulated by those blue stains. New York, Illinois, are not any different either.

But Texas isn't California by a long stretch. And I really get sick and tired of California transplants that move to Texas and try to do a comparison, or tell us Texans how they do things in California, or what ever other commie state they come from.

Frankly I don't care how they do things in other states. I live in Texas, and care about what Texas does.

plinkr

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2019
    US
    I totally understand that, since I still have family and friends that live there. The state of California is ruled by those blue stains though. Their gun laws are driven and manipulated by those blue stains. New York, Illinois, are not any different either.

But Texas isn't California by a long stretch. And I really get sick and tired of California transplants that move to Texas and try to do a comparison, or tell us Texans how they do things in California, or what ever other commie state they come from.

Frankly I don't care how they do things in other states. I live in Texas, and care about what Texas does.
    Amen brother. Agree 100%. The purpose of my comment was to remind us that we shouldn't tar our freedom-loving brothers and sisters stuck in left-wing states with the same brush as their crazy political leaders.

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I took a short road trip Thursday. I was on some really nice roads and thought to myself if a buddy of mine who is into bikes had ever been on it. Great pavement, nice scenery, high speeds no cops and very few people were on them. Didn’t even see any vultures on any road kill that might keep someone on a bike from worrying about hit a hog or deer.

As I was cruising home after shooting my H&K MP5K at a friends place I just couldn’t believe I had to drive that far to get free bar b que wood & shoot! I was thinking about all refugees here bitching about how bad I have it! The more I thought about them the more I laughed thinking about these phuc stix!

Top Bottom