• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr.candrews

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Rowlett
    Morning all my name is Chris I am happily married with 3 beautiful children. I have a bachelors degree in Criminal Justice. I have lived in Texas my whole life other then the times i was stationed elsewhere during my time in the Army. I found the site while looking on google and looks like a great place to find information and get to know more people and maybe possibly sell or trade off some of my guns because my wife said so .. lol
    Military Camp

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I never served but I will tell you the same I told my friends who joined the army and also needed surgery: thank you for your service.

Welcome to tgt.

Mikewood

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Houston
    Welcome.

Yea, they design the parachutes to get you on the ground as quickly as possible so you are less likely to get shot on the way down but you tear up your legs. Then they strap so much gear on you that you ruin your spine. Then they march you so far in bad boots they ruin your feet. When you get out they deny benefits.
    It’s a pretty poor way to treat people

Mr.candrews

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Rowlett
    Welcome.

Yea, they design the parachutes to get you on the ground as quickly as possible so you are less likely to get shot on the way down but you tear up your legs. Then they strap so much gear on you that you ruin your spine. Then they march you so far in bad boots they ruin your feet. When you get out they deny benefits.
    It’s a pretty poor way to treat people

Hahaha true It is what it is. Proud to have served no matter what the cost. "All gave some and some gave all".

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    Howdy

I am somewhat miffed though. You say you still have firearms in your possession? And you live that close to what, three four lakes? You either have exceptional canoeing skills, or ya' just flat out ain't doin' it right.

DyeF9

In Thrust We Trust
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 25, 2019
    Red Oak TX
    Howdy

I am somewhat miffed though. You say you still have firearms in your possession? And you live that close to what, three four lakes? You either have exceptional canoeing skills, or ya' just flat out ain't doin' it right.
    Can't count how many times I've lost all my guns in boating accidents. Just today, went to the LGS, picked up a new CZ Scorpion and a Sig P229 and then had a day out on the lake. Like clockwork, boat sunk like 20 minutes in. It was sad to lose those pistols

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Top Bottom