• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    What we think of these "protesters" who are looting, rioting and destroying public and private property is irrelevant, they are are still afforded the right to due process of law. An arrest is a start, but that is all. The still have to be tried, and convicted before going to jail, or prison.

That depends what state you are in.

Several now have no bail
    and DA's refusing to prosecute

So in those areas all we have is arrest and go free to do it again.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    That depends what state you are in.

Several now have no bail
    and DA's refusing to prosecute

So in those areas all we have is arrest and go free to do it again.

Exactly. See, the funny thing about "due process" is it's not just for the defendant. The public needs to see due process as well so we can be assured our rights are protected not only from government abuse but from criminals as well. Seeing violent criminals get set free undermines that whole guarantee.

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Seriously? You think guns were drawn just to talk to relatives? They went there to arrest someone who committed violent crimes. I'm sure any guns that were drawn were holsterd after they determined he wasn't there.

But its sounds better for the outrage machine if the Gestapo was questioning granny at gunpoint.
    And I'm sure that's not what the article said which is all either of us can go on for now.

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Funny thing about "non-profits". A lot of people make a lot of money from "non-profits", the Clintons for example. Ever notice how much the workers at the Clinton Foundation were paid? Of course, where did the Clinton Foundation money go after Hilary lost the election?

The Red Cross got half a billion dollars to build homes in Haiti. How many homes were built by the Red Cross in Haiti? Six.

jordanmills

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2009
    Pearland, TX
    Funny thing about "non-profits". A lot of people make a lot of money from "non-profits", the Clintons for example. Ever notice how much the workers at the Clinton Foundation were paid? Of course, where did the Clinton Foundation money go after Hilary lost the election?

The Red Cross got half a billion dollars to build homes in Haiti. How many homes were built by the Red Cross in Haiti? Six.
    From what I understand, the most effective (if incomplete) definition of a non-profit organization is that it does not pay dividends to its shareholders. There's plenty of money to be made in them though.

tonelar

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Aug 9, 2009
    El Paso
    back in CA “non-prof funding” fuels the homeless industrial complex

the demos are funding these rioters’ bail / defence through similarly structured organizations

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Do you have any evidence to support that ?

The Clinton Foundation comes to mind. It was actually more of an opinion, than a factual comment.

I mean seriously, please stop sending me love notes in PM's anymore. I have told you several times I'm a very happily married straight man and just don't swing that way. I'm not judging you, or your lifestyle, and maybe one day you will find that special man that can make you happy. It's just not me though. I am very flattered, and thank you, but no thank you, I'm just not interested.

gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    The Clinton Foundation comes to mind. It was actually more of an opinion, than a factual comment.

I mean seriously, please stop sending me love notes in PM's anymore. I have told you several times I'm a very happily married straight man and just don't swing that way. I'm not judging you, or your lifestyle, and maybe one day you will find that special man that can make you happy. It's just not me though. I am very flattered, and thank you, but no thank you, I'm just not interested.
    Nice try ... that's the best you can do ?

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Nice try ... that's the best you can do ?
    Francis.jpeg

Top Bottom