• ...and so much more!
  • gambler

Well-Known
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2020
    Texas
    They are not protesters, they are rioters, and they are not represented by lawyers, they are represented by paid shills! Book them, convict them, lock them up, throw away the key!

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I totally agree and I'm thrilled to see this type of activity. Participating in a riot, looting or arson should be a felony. Demonstrating in residential areas whether peaceful or not should be a felony.

Time to get tough with these losers and put a stop to this nonsense. Going to have to be dealt with harshly if we want this put to a stop. If the law doesn't take care of it, eventually the citizens will.

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    What round for protesters?

predator.gif

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Why were guns drawn while questioning relatives?
    Because people talk more facing imminent death.

Seriously? You think guns were drawn just to talk to relatives? They went there to arrest someone who committed violent crimes. I'm sure any guns that were drawn were holsterd after they determined he wasn't there.

But its sounds better for the outrage machine if the Gestapo was questioning granny at gunpoint.

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    They are not protesters, they are rioters, and they are not represented by lawyers, they are represented by paid shills! Book them, convict them, lock them up, throw away the key!

I'm happy to hear DPS is going after them, but it's those last three items on your list that I'm concerned with
    we can call them "follow through"

Arrests are a start, but nothing more than that.

DA needs to prosecute, juries need to convict. Otherwise it's a waste of our tax dollars, and worse, it emboldens them for more extreme future behavior.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I'm happy to hear DPS is going after them, but it's those last three items on your list that I'm concerned with
    we can call them "follow through"

Arrests are a start, but nothing more than that.

DA needs to prosecute, juries need to convict. Otherwise it's a waste of our tax dollars, and worse, it emboldens them for more extreme future behavior.

What we think of these "protesters" who are looting, rioting and destroying public and private property is irrelevant, they are are still afforded the right to due process of law. An arrest is a start, but that is all. The still have to be tried, and convicted before going to jail, or prison.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Josephn58333
    Top Bottom