• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shuutr

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 29, 2012
    austin
    You want a great flashlight for little money, wander over to budget light forum. They usually have a product they collaborate on and get designed for the forum members.

Usually a well designed light for not a lot of money.

Dimonback

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 5, 2011
    Austin
    I'm a flashlight junkie. I always have a flashlight on me and one is always nearby, stashed all around the house. Amazon has a helluva deal on one. I've had one of these for a while and it's great. I'm ordering Christmas gifts now.

Amazon product ASIN B08P4QHC6J
    I only use a single mode light, and these are great- I have several.https://www.amazon.com/UltraFire-Handheld-Flashlight-Flashlights-batteries/dp/B07DFJNCQW/ref=sr_1_10?crid=19X3KD6IRHN15&keywords=single+mode+flashlight&qid=1645636325&s=hi&sprefix=single+mode+flashlight%2Ctools%2C106&sr=1-10

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Just got these OLight minis, to replace some that I’ve lost. Pretty bright and barely larger than the AAA battery that powers them.

Good size for a small keychain…my keychain consist of truck key, fob and one of these lights. I’m a minimalist…

83a856aa8593826826cfdce70c2588bd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dumpnpump

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2020
    I too am a flashlight junkie. I just obtained a unique flashlight from a neighbor. He takes a plastic ammo can and in the hinged end installs two rocker switched forward facing led lights. In the box he installs a small 12-volt battery, think motorcycle. He also builds in outlets that will accommodate two cell phone connections, a cigarette lighter receptacle and two 12-volt wire connector terminals. All outlets are switched and when one turns on the main, a voltage meter shows the charge. You can also back feed any connection to recharge his battery.

He uses it for ice fishing. He gets about 12 hours on a charge.

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    Just got these OLight minis, to replace some that I’ve lost. Pretty bright and barely larger than the AAA battery that powers them.

Good size for a small keychain…my keychain consist of truck key, fob and one of these lights. I’m a minimalist…

83a856aa8593826826cfdce70c2588bd.jpg

I have the even smaller OLight on each of my key rings. It's rechargeable and has 2 stages of brightness. It's unbelievable how bright a small light can be. It lasts a good while before needing recharging.

OL.jpg

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I never saw those tiny ones before…I likey

Last year on their Black Friday and Christmas sales, they would give one away with each order. The also have them for sale.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Last year on their Black Friday and Christmas sales, they would give one away with each order. The also have them for sale.

More lumens than the larger minis I got as well

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    Wish it had a partial press (not sure of the proper term) on off switch. In other words while you can press the button enough to click it on, turning it on can also be achieved by applying just enough pressure without pushing it in enough to click and thus lock it on until you click it off. So, if dropped, or otherwise pressure is let off, it shuts off. If it had that feature, I would order one but without that feature a flashlight is pretty much not for me.

Davetex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 27, 2010
    Greers Ferry Lake
    I too am a flashlight junkie. I just obtained a unique flashlight from a neighbor. He takes a plastic ammo can and in the hinged end installs two rocker switched forward facing led lights. In the box he installs a small 12-volt battery, think motorcycle. He also builds in outlets that will accommodate two cell phone connections, a cigarette lighter receptacle and two 12-volt wire connector terminals. All outlets are switched and when one turns on the main, a voltage meter shows the charge. You can also back feed any connection to recharge his battery.

He uses it for ice fishing. He gets about 12 hours on a charge.

That's awesome, got any pics?

Top Bottom