• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I was pursuing through the knife selection at midwayusa.com and found some grest knives ranging from beautiful to tactical to downright useful. There was a very good selection of inexpensive yet good quality knives, but i felt the more expensive knives were overpriced.

So I did some other searching and found these folks to have much better prices:

Maybe you know of other better places for making knife purchases?

@benenglish if maybe this thread gets good response, maybe consider making it a sticky thread?
    Lynx Defense

MTA

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Mar 10, 2017
    Fannin
    I have one of those with a partially serrated blade. Kinda' bulky for me but, a damn good knife.
    Something about the tiger stripes had me have one sitting in my shopping cart for awhile but $160 was just a little too steep for a habitual expensive knife misplacer like me. Couldnt pass up this sale though.

Glad to hear its a good knife from someone I know. Online reviews for all of their knives seem to be very positive

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Coast makes some pretty danged good inexpensive knives. Use to be able to buy them at Lowes.

TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I bought my first CRKT knife and I am quite impressed. $62 buys a lot of quality.
    The blade is 0.144” thick!
    It is also my first frame-lock, which I’ve decided is at least as good as a liner lock.

6AFCA812-235D-4258-9071-C2AA42B1172D.jpeg

65B3B38D-11A9-4ECB-9DD4-2D92DE8DA07C.jpeg

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Just bought one of these the other day. Kershaw link with 20cv steel and made in America. Similar to the ZT 0357 and only have the price at just under $80. I'd rather it have ball bearing than the assist, but for the price there not much more to complain about.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    Ever since I broke a $125 Spyderco using it as a "tool", I carry a folding box cutter in my back pocket, and a Remington F.A.S.T. in my front.

No, the Remington is not made in the USA, but you can get medium and large versions of the knife for 10 to 12 dollars. They have a half-serrated blade and put up with any abuse I dish out.

EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    Just bought one of these the other day. Kershaw link with 20cv steel and made in America. Similar to the ZT 0357 and only have the price at just under $80. I'd rather it have ball bearing than the assist, but for the price there not much more to complain about.

I EDC a Kershaw Ken Onion Blur with S30v steel. Kershaws are pretty nice knives for under a $100.

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County

I carried the stonewashed partially serrated version of this knife for many years without issue. Kept a decent edge and held up to some abuse. The only reason I stopped carrying every day was the fact that I picked up a Hogue "Sig Sauer" branded auto at a good price. And I still carry the Kershaw when I travel to restrictive states.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I EDC a Kershaw Ken Onion Blur with S30v steel. Kershaws are pretty nice knives for under a $100.
    I had a Blur also that use to be my EDC. Sadly it grew legs on me and walked off about 2 years ago. I still have hope I'm going find it someday, but alas no luck yet. I may still pick up another just because they are still great deal in the price range.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    I carried the stonewashed partially serrated version of this knife for many years without issue. Kept a decent edge and held up to some abuse. The only reason I stopped carrying every day was the fact that I picked up a Hogue "Sig Sauer" branded auto at a good price. And I still carry the Kershaw when I travel to restrictive states.
    This one is stonwashed as well, but not serrated. Seems like a solid knife for it's price point. I'm pretty hard on knives at work and they get exposed to chemicals that usually destroy them after awhile. Hopefully it will hold up. If not at least it's not too expensive.

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    I had a Blur also that use to be my EDC. Sadly it grew legs on me and walked off about 2 years ago. I still have hope I'm going find it someday, but alas no luck yet. I may still pick up another just because they are still great deal in the price range.

I had lost my very first Boker Kalishnakov. No clue where it went. One day my t shirt drawer was too full so I decided to cull some old / ragged out ones. When I got to the bottom of that drawer there was my knife. I felt like I won the lottery.

Top Bottom