• ...and so much more!
  • Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Wish you wouldn’t have posted that. I really don’t need any more 9mm, and especially the 115gr which is probably what this is. I’ll be kicking myself if I don’t get at least 1 box. With my $10 coupon off of $50, this and a pack of gum will make a really good deal.
    Looks like I was saved on this one. None left when I got there today, so I picked up some 30-30 with my coupon. When they run these too good to be true deals, they really ought to place limits on how many can be purchased at a time.

mm54943

Not So Well Known...
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 7, 2020
    Fort Bend area
    Looks like I was saved on this one. None left when I got there today, so I picked up some 30-30 with my coupon. When they run these too good to be true deals, they really ought to place limits on how many can be purchased at a time.
    Picked up two more boxes, unfortunately I wasn’t able to apply the 10% off coupon. But my brother gave me a $25 Academy gift card, so out of pocket $83 for 500 rounds is still pretty darn good.

garabae

</null>
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 20, 2023
    DFW
    Good deal on turkish 9mm brass ammo:

I've ordered from this dealer in the past, no issues. Also, it looks like for 250 rounds and above there is no tax (except VA) and no shipping fees.

DaBull

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 19, 2021
    San Antonio, TX
    Websites only have to charge sales tax if they do a certain dollar amount per year of business in that state

Or something like that. familyfirearms is another website that is legitimate and does not charge sales tax. Based out of Alabama I think
    If so, its a self correcting system as TX will flock to them since they are 8% cheaper...suddenly the'll have to charge sales tax.

Top Bottom