• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    GG&G is a Made in USA manufacturer of all things accessory for Ar’s, AK’s, and all sorts of shotguns. I just bought alight mount and optic mount for the Mossy 500. Great company to do biz with. I tricked out a Tac13 through these guys. Quality stuff and MADE IN AMERICA. Great customer service as well. Please support these folks. No affiliation beyond being a very satisfied customer.

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin
    McBride's in Austin has one of those older stainless S&W semiautos in 9 for $445. I should have looked closer at the tag for the exact model but I was distracted by something else. I'm thinking that's a good price for it. They seem to have a following. If anyone wants me to go find out the exact model I could probably swing by after work tomorrow.

billtool

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 16, 2008
    The Wooldlands
    McBride's in Austin has one of those older stainless S&W semiautos in 9 for $445. I should have looked closer at the tag for the exact model but I was distracted by something else. I'm thinking that's a good price for it. They seem to have a following. If anyone wants me to go find out the exact model I could probably swing by after work tomorrow.
    If it’s a 5906 and tight- go in there and buy it! I had one stolen from a hotel room years ago and sure do wish I had it back.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    pelican 1700 series rifle case
    $185 on amazon. If you don't use the link you will not see the 25%off I tried to edit the tracking stuff out but without it it is regular price.

thomasmuller

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 1, 2021
    DFW
    pelican 1700 series rifle case
    $185 on amazon. If you don't use the link you will not see the 25%off I tried to edit the tracking stuff out but without it it is regular price.

Last I checked the 1720 and 1750 were on sale too for a little bit more $. Great cases.

Dawico

Uncoiled
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Lampasas, Texas
    Academy seems to be clearing out their Savage Precision Elite rifles.

Local location had the 223 model for $1525 down from $1799.

Worth checking out if you've been looking for one. Clearance price not shown on their website though.

Reactions: MTA

mp_tx

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 21, 2009
    Austin
    Top Bottom