• ...and so much more!
  • TipBledsoe

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2020
    LaVernia TX
    I don’t know if these Surelock cases are any good but they appear to be priced better than I recall Pelicans.

3526AC09-DB9D-4FB9-B232-9452E57006F8.png
    Military Camp

Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    1663367556741.png

I assume Academy is dropping Howard Leight products because I saw only Walker's brand muffs on the Huntsville and Conroe shelves. I bought the last 2 in Conroe and you can see Huntsville is OOS; good luck.

Conroe tried to charge me the regular price until I showed her the ad.

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    Nice find. Just snagged me a pair online for store pickup tomorrow. My existing is Howard Leicht but an older model

baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    I drink the Pelican Kool Aid for their lifetime warranty. Air France manage to break a hinge on my travel vault. My double set trigger on my Styer PII confused the cheese eating surrender monkeys.

I contacted Pelican they gave me the names of a few place, the told me pull my foam. Not only did I get a brand new case but it was upgraded with built in wheels & folding handles. No question asked. The dealer said he replaced a few and every customer was like America phuc yeah!

Grumps21

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 28, 2021
    Houston
    I see that all the time. Check out WD40 at Lowes. Price per ounce for the largest can is even higher than the smallest can they have. Its ingrained in us that bulk is cheaper. Retailers exploit that and they expect that we will blindly purchase on the bulk price theory.

mogobodo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2022
    Dallas
    Swampfox is running a black friday to cyber monday sale, ended up buying their 1-8x sfp arrowhead, mount, and their shake awake RMR profile red dot that goes on the mount offset for 520ish in a package, Their black friday price is 630, but weirdly it stacks with their regular LE/ military vet/retired/active discount you just need to send them your DD-214 or creds, they don't charge tax either. They have a few other red dots, or prisms as well, and a value line lpvo as well.

Top Bottom