• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexMex247

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 11, 2009
    Leander(NW Austin)
    I need one but don't know that many exist. I kinda feel like you can get 2 out of 3 but that's it. I can find good or cheap alike, however it feels like everything jumps from sub $100 to $300 to $600 real quick. For this application I'm in need of a fixed 2x as well as a 2-6 or 2-8x.

A few years ago I found a Simmons 2-6x that sits on a Blackhawk hunter. I'm delighted with that and would probably just buy another but I swore I paid about $120 for it and now I can only find them over 200. My plan is to mount one on a Ruger mk III hunter, I think a 2x will suit my needs but I'm ok with buying both the fixed 2x and a variable.

I'm really trying to avoid spending Leupold or Burris kinda money on a plinker. I'd appreciate knowing about any gems y'all may have found that fit the bill.

Huntsman52

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    San Antonio
    look on Ebay for a Bushnell Elite 3200 handgun scope. Should be around $100 in good condition. Clear glass and great eye relief . had one in my 44 mag for years and handeled hot loads very well.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    I need one but don't know that many exist. I kinda feel like you can get 2 out of 3 but that's it. I can find good or cheap alike, however it feels like everything jumps from sub $100 to $300 to $600 real quick. For this application I'm in need of a fixed 2x as well as a 2-6 or 2-8x.

A few years ago I found a Simmons 2-6x that sits on a Blackhawk hunter. I'm delighted with that and would probably just buy another but I swore I paid about $120 for it and now I can only find them over 200. My plan is to mount one on a Ruger mk III hunter, I think a 2x will suit my needs but I'm ok with buying both the fixed 2x and a variable.

I'm really trying to avoid spending Leupold or Burris kinda money on a plinker. I'd appreciate knowing about any gems y'all may have found that fit the bill.
    I have one of these on my Ruger competition.

justmax

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 28, 2019
    Kingwood
    I used to Rep Konus scopes. I put one of their 2-8x on a Kel-Tec PLR. Shot one deer and one hog (same day). I took it off and put it on a blue gun for demo and show and tell to dealers. Still have it as NIB. research the brand and PM me if interested.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Robert Harrell
    Top Bottom