• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HKShooter65

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    I have wanted a Randall for a long time. .... Mine will not be an heirloom, mine will be carried and used.

I resemble that comment

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/randall-made-knives-model-15-airman-green-micarta-stainless-steel/

I just found a very-slightly used and resharpened and scantly-pre-scratched model 15 like the one above and the wait was about 75 seconds while I considered shelling out the $350!!!

I use everything I own.
    It's a user and I don't buy collectables!
    If you want to spend twice what I paid to enjoy the dust it collects, fine. It's your money.

I leant my Work-Sharp to a buddy to sharpen 75 knives at his church last weekend. Getting it back at lunch tomorrow. My near-new Randall will have a perfect 22.5 degree x2 convex bevel with a mirror-stropped edge by this time tomorrow.

Last edited:

Geezer

Mostly Peaceful
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 23, 2019
    Silsbee, Texas
    I resemble that comment

https://www.knivesshipfree.com/randall-made-knives-model-15-airman-green-micarta-stainless-steel/

I just found a very-slightly used and resharpened and scantly-pre-scratched model 15 like the one above and the wait was about 75 seconds while I considered shelling out the $350!!!

I use everything I own.
    It's a user and I don't buy collectables!
    If you want to spend twice what I paid to enjoy the dust it collects, fine. It's your money.

I leant my Work-Sharp to a buddy to sharpen 75 knives at his church last weekend. Getting it back at lunch tomorrow. My near-new Randall will have a perfect 22.5 degree x2 convex bevel with a mirror-stropped edge by this time tomorrow.
    You know that we like pictures here. :D

Top Bottom