• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bozz10mm

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 5, 2013
    Georgetown
    Done. I don't understand why I'm not getting these alerts in my email. I'm a GOA member and donate monthly. In fact, I rarely hear from GOA.

thequintessentialman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2015
    The GOA has put out another Action Alert

Those of you that are using a Firefox browser and having problems with these alerts may want to update your browser or use another one.

What is the alert? I clicked on it but it was just a standard email petition. Kind of reminds me of the NRA "they're coming for your guns, we need donations." I've already written to all my reps that I could track down and let them know that without the US Constitution as written, there will be no longer any need for the Republican Party. Hopefully the hourly office temp that read it passed along the message...

Now that I've paid off the NRA lifetime membership, I'm thinking about the GOA. What can you tell me about them?

easy rider

Summer Slacker
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    I don't mind writing to my representatives and then signing a petition, as long as they don't require me to donate to sign.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    What is the alert? I clicked on it but it was just a standard email petition. Kind of reminds me of the NRA "they're coming for your guns, we need donations." I've already written to all my reps that I could track down and let them know that without the US Constitution as written, there will be no longer any need for the Republican Party. Hopefully the hourly office temp that read it passed along the message...

Now that I've paid off the NRA lifetime membership, I'm thinking about the GOA. What can you tell me about them?

Here is the GOA email:

Ls,

Now that Congress is back from its two-week vacation, Democrats are reviving their fight to disarm the American people.

When Kamala Harris said during the presidential debate this week that “eight people will die from gun violence” by the time the debate is over, she gave us a preview of the despicable and manipulative tactics they will employ in the coming days.

If that’s what’s said in public, I can only imagine the vile things anti-gunners scream into the ears of Senate staffers when they call their offices demanding gun control.

We cannot let the rabid anti-gun mob hijack our country and rip up our rights. For every call they make and letter they send, we need to be sending TWO.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter telling YOUR Senators to VOTE NO on Red Flag Gun Grabs and Universal Background Checks.

ADD YOUR NAME
    Nancy Pelosi should be able to garner enough votes in the House to pass Red Flag Gun Grabs and Universal Background Checks.

But defeating both of these bills in the Senate will be the biggest fight of our lives.

Anti-gunners will try to harass, intimidate, and threaten the handful of swing-vote Senators who will decide the fate of these two gun control bills.

That’s why we need to stand on the frontlines of this fight at all times and NEVER let up an inch.

Please add your name to our pre-written letter telling YOUR Senators to VOTE NO on Red Flag Gun Grabs and Universal Background Checks.

In Liberty,

Erich Pratt
    Senior Vice President
    Gun Owners of America

Top Bottom