• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Rep. Andrew Clyde is about to introduce a bill to BLOCK the ATF’s new rule implementing backdoor Universal Background Registration Checks.​

His bill would “prohibit the use of Federal funds to finalize, implement, or enforce” the rule, leaving the ATF powerless to use it against gun owners.​

But to improve the bill’s odds of passing, Rep. Clyde personally asked GOA to help him get more original co-sponsors.

That’s why we’re turning to our army of grassroots activists and asking you to contact your Representative to ensure his bill gets as many original co-sponsors as possible.​

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Rep. Andrew Clyde is about to introduce a bill to BLOCK the ATF’s new rule implementing backdoor Universal Background Registration Checks.​

His bill would “prohibit the use of Federal funds to finalize, implement, or enforce” the rule, leaving the ATF powerless to use it against gun owners.​

But to improve the bill’s odds of passing, Rep. Clyde personally asked GOA to help him get more original co-sponsors.

That’s why we’re turning to our army of grassroots activists and asking you to contact your Representative to ensure his bill gets as many original co-sponsors as possible.​

Done! However, I've never seen one of these (withholding funds to force compliance) that worked. I guess there's always a first time, right?

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Done! However, I've never seen one of these (withholding funds to force compliance) that worked. I guess there's always a first time, right?
    Why did the other 'withholding funds to force compliance' bills that you have seen fail? Did they not get passed into law or did the targeted agency just work around it?

Last edited:

Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Why did the other 'withholding funds to force compliance' bills that you have seen fail? Did they not get passed into law or did the targeted agency just work around the it?
    A little column A and a little column B. Either the GOP would lose their balls in the 11th hour and either compromise/capitulate to the dems, or the targeted agency would find a "work around" after passage. Typical DC swamp nonsense, which is why the very first necessary step to recovery, imho, we've GOT to get rid of RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    A little column A and a little column B. Either the GOP would lose their balls in the 11th hour and either compromise/capitulate to the dems, or the targeted agency would find a "work around" after passage. Typical DC swamp nonsense, which is why the very first necessary step to recovery, imho, we've GOT to get rid of RNC Chair Ronna McDaniel.

I guess all we can do is keep trying.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    The GOA has over 2 million members and only 17,135 people (as of right now) have taken action on this. Why do so many members not take 30 seconds to make their voices heard?

studenygreg

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 7, 2015
    The GOA has over 2 million members and only 17,135 people (as of right now) have taken action on this. Why do so many members not take 30 seconds to make their voices heard?
    Maybe the email ends up in spam or gets lost in the pile of junk email

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Byrd666

Flyin' 'round in circles........somewhere
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Hill County
    For me, it has a lot to do with the hundreds, thousands, maybe even, millions of emails that show up daily. Highly similar to what the NRA does.

Sometimes difficult to discern between involvement and begging for cash.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    setter1
    Top Bottom