• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kenboyles72

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2017
    Gladewater,TX
    Can't read the letter w/o giving info.

Yes, this is the contents of the letter.

As your constituent, I DEMAND you VOTE NO on any legislation that compromises our Second Amendment rights by imposing a ban on so-called “assault weapons.”

Such a ban wouldn’t have prevented the tragic shooting in Nashville. Deranged lunatics will always find a way to commit these heinous acts.

The ONLY thing an “assault weapons” ban would do is disarm law-abiding gun owners like me while allowing the government to possess those same firearms.

Instead, I encourage you to support legislation to repeal gun free zones and empower teachers to defend schools by carrying firearms (Rep. Thomas Massie will soon be introducing such a bill).

Armed security is the most effective way to prevent madmen like the Nashville shooter from entering schools and targeting our children.

No school has EVER experienced a mass shooting when there were armed teachers there during school hours.

I urge you to act quickly to repeal the Gun Free School Zones Act and pass legislation PROTECTING schools, students, and staff.

DO NOT compromise our Second Amendment rights under any circumstances.

Gun Owners of America will keep me informed of what you do next.

RoadRunner

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 30, 2018
    Here
    Yes, this is the contents of the letter.

As your constituent, I DEMAND you VOTE NO on any legislation that compromises our Second Amendment rights by imposing a ban on so-called “assault weapons.”

Such a ban wouldn’t have prevented the tragic shooting in Nashville. Deranged lunatics will always find a way to commit these heinous acts.

The ONLY thing an “assault weapons” ban would do is disarm law-abiding gun owners like me while allowing the government to possess those same firearms.

Instead, I encourage you to support legislation to repeal gun free zones and empower teachers to defend schools by carrying firearms (Rep. Thomas Massie will soon be introducing such a bill).

Armed security is the most effective way to prevent madmen like the Nashville shooter from entering schools and targeting our children.

No school has EVER experienced a mass shooting when there were armed teachers there during school hours.

I urge you to act quickly to repeal the Gun Free School Zones Act and pass legislation PROTECTING schools, students, and staff.

DO NOT compromise our Second Amendment rights under any circumstances.

Gun Owners of America will keep me informed of what you do next.
    Thanks.

Top Bottom