Guns International

Go Woke - Go Broke wave really hitting the woke now - Netflix lays off militant woke

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Coiled

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 25, 2016
    SETX
    Yiddish to describe the woke?

iu

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    Netflix, as left as any other large corporation, finally realized that their very small percentage of 'woke' employees was steering the corporate ship over the falls, finally woke up realizing 'go woke - go broke' isn't just a pithy expression...

Yeah, Netflix was left until 'BAM' they were losing big money and Capitalism was once again manning the helm - adios woke a-holes, you're fired!

Ha Ha, said in my best Nelson Muntz voice!

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    A wise man once said, "go woke, go broke!"

He also said “everything woke goes to shit”

Netflix gave this guy $300 million to produce woke content…huge fail

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne

Netflix gave this guy $300 million to produce woke content…huge fail
    Off Topic, but the Discovery guy that just bought all the shît from AT&T stopped paying for talent in advance a couple years ago. All content deals are now done on a reimbursement basis. There’s two sides to that coin, but it certainly does instill fiscal discipline and weeds out the weak swimmers.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I don't get on any of these sites. Netflix, tic toc, or whatever. Only sites I get on are Facebook, every few days to keep in touch with my granddaughter and a few old friends, and TGT. These are the only two that interest me.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I don't get on any of these sites. Netflix, tic toc, or whatever. Only sites I get on are Facebook, every few days to keep in touch with my granddaughter and a few old friends, and TGT. These are the only two that interest me.

Netflix is a video streaming service, to watch movies/TV on computers and/or TV.
    Nothing like Facebook or Forums.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Yes to both. Does anybody get nothing but over the air TV any more? Hell, even in my truck chances are what I’m listening to came via an app and not OTA.

In a sense an internet connection makes every broadcast receiver antenna obsolete.
    I watch my cable TV probably 85% of the time.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Until there is no internet connection...

Once I got internet, I haven’t been without. Seriously, middle of the ocean, middle of Africa, muddle of Afghanistan, I haven’t not had access to a connection.

Short of an EMP, I can’t see a time or place you can’t get a connection. Sure, it might be costly, but the space station has internet so…….

Anyways, I digress. If EMP is an issue, there’s probably bigger fish to fry than worrying about the internet.

gll

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 22, 2016
    Once I got internet, I haven’t been without. Seriously, middle of the ocean, middle of Africa, muddle of Afghanistan, I haven’t not had access to a connection.

Short of an EMP, I can’t see a time or place you can’t get a connection. Sure, it might be costly, but the space station has internet so…….

Anyways, I digress. If EMP is an issue, there’s probably bigger fish to fry than worrying about the internet.
    Information and communication would be even more important...

I watch my cable TV probably 85% of the time.
    The closest thing I have to cable TV is internet apps... Prime TV, Tubi, HBO Max, and Samsung TV...

Top Bottom