• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wbblazer90

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2014
    Have you guys seen this thing? For the low low price of $15,000, you can buy one from an online retailer!

Guns International

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    My thought:

1mao ain’t shit and damn sure not what you want for shooting 1800 yards, but who knows how it shoots since you don’t check the accuracy of a .50 at 100 yards anyways and IME loaded Hornady 750gr Amax ammunition isn’t very accurate.

As for recoil, had one of similar weight with a fish gill brake and it wasn’t too bad. Shot it a lot myself and had many women shoot it at the range. .50 BMG isn’t really a sharp recoil anyways but can wear you down over time.

Looks to me more like a mid range car stopper probably best suited to ~1000 yards and a little lighter than a Barrett. But the Barrett is built like a tank and probably far more durable (but not any more accurate).

Buy a Barrett instead. Or as mentioned above, but an Anzio Ironworks 20mm. Just $15/round for training ammo if you can find it, and you need a tax stamp, and you will have even more trouble finding a range to shoot at...but hey, you can make fun of the guys with wimpy little .50 BMGs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    If I was worried about that I wouldn’t fire any .50. Probably avoid firearms all together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom