• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TexasGunAdmirer

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 31, 2013
    Just West of Fort Worth
    SPF - I am offering for sale my Gen 3 Glock 22 "God Bless Texas" .40 S&W handgun (See photos below). I bought it at Cabela's several years ago with the laser engraving already done. The engraving must have been a distributor exclusive and is subtle. The slide has the "frying pan finish." The handgun is in 98+% condition with no slide wear, modifications, dings, scratches, scuffs or blemishes. It is completely stock original, except I added an Glock factory extended slide release. Comes with the 3 original factory magazines and 1 used range mag. I do not have the original Glock case for this handgun but can give you a another Glock case.

$400 in the west Fort Worth area. I will drive a reasonable distance to finalize the sale. Send me a message or "conversation" through this forum with questions or to arrange purchase. Note: I also have a premium KKM Precision .40 S&W to 9mm conversion barrel (not included) that can be purchased with the handgun for $100 more. The conversion barrel works flawlessly in the pistol. (See photo)

IMG_5383.jpg

IMG_5381.jpg

IMG_5379.jpg

IMG_5376.jpg

IMG_5374.jpg

IMG_5375.jpg

IMG_5391.jpg

Last edited:

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I have a Clock 22 gen 4 which I like a lot. If I didn't have this one, I would take yours off your hands.

GLWS

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    I’ll buy it. Pending meet up of course and inspection of the weapon. I’ll pm you in a bit.

Top Bottom