Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    Howdy and welcome to TGT.

118693483_615040282733713_4438964922138568362_n.jpg

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I hope you closed the gate behind you. We got enough trash blowing in and wondering into places it shouldnt be.

I'm sure you hated NY taxes so vote no for every school distict tax increase you see on the ballot.

Welcome.

Oh and the texas state retard hospital let's its residents get on line from time to time so you gotta watch those guys. You'll know who they are cause they think 1911s are state of the art heavenly inspired god carried war ending tools of mayhem. They are short bus window licker special but we dont discriminate here.

Thick skin and not taking yourself seriously will serve you well here. Bunch of snarky crotchety bastards like to talk. Especially that arshole from little elm.

glenbo

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 3, 2014
    San Leon
    Welcome. They're not as bad as they try to be, you'll be able to put up with them. Texas is the greatest nation on Earth, please help us keep it that way.

skfullgun

Dances With Snakes
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Oct 14, 2017
    In the woods...
    I've been watching a series called, "American West". I recommend it though it's a bit dated.

The political climate of post Civil-War America is strikingly similar to that of today.

Jesse James was basically conducting guerrilla warfare during the period of Reconstruction.

The imposition of Northern, liberal ideologies upon rural Conservatives is eerily reminiscent of a previous era.

Top Bottom