• ...and so much more!
  • Just Geri

Well-Known
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 5, 2009
    Ohio
    Two ladies had their weekly girls night out, this particular night they over indulged in their margaritas and decided to walk home rather than drive. On the way home very giggly drunk, they decided that they had to pee, so they crossed over to the cemetery. Not having any toilet paper the first lady decided to use her underwear, but the second said hers were very expensive so she found a grave that had a wreath on it, squatted very close and done her business. She then used the ribbon from the wreath as her toilet paper.

The next morning the husbands realized how hung over their wives were and husband number 1 called the other proclaiming "This ladies night out has GOT to stop, it is getting WAY out of hand. Last night my wife came home with no underwear” Husband #2 said, “that’s nothing, mine came home with a card stuck to her ass that said “"From all of us at the Fire Station, we will never forget you””.
    Capitol Armory ad

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    And I thought you were trying to organize a ladies night out at the range. LOL too

Top Bottom