• ...and so much more!
  • diesel1959

por vida
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2013
    Houston & BFE
    She’s tenacious and you gotta respect that. She knows her days are numbered in the low digits. She will likely die at her desk, doing what she feels is right. I don’t agree with her; however, I cannot find myself wishing for her death. I will say I won’t miss her when she’s gone . . . just like I don’t miss McCain, but I never wished the man to die.

cherok2e

BANNED!!!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2018
    Friona, TX
    What ever shes being pumped full of I want some.

What she was pumped full of was dog wormer. Seems Fenbendazole does a job on colon cancer cells and may others.
    Take a good look at her and her neck movements. She has a condition that causes the head to be pulled down to the chest. It is painful to pull it up, spoken from experience, and is impossible to get it up to a normal position. Even in photos you think it is but it's not. Watch her receive the law degree and she looks up during the speech and does not make any effort. The other thing is her height is taller. For a video that really shows this is her walk through the airport a few months ago.

The other thing to think about is the Schumer rule. During GHWB's administration there was a SC vacancy and Schumer said you can't confirm a justice during a Presidential election. That's why the Democrats bitch about Garland being a no bill by McConnell. They need RBG alive until the 2020 Presidential election starts.

If they can keep the illusion of her being alive until then they can keep President Trump from making a nomination until he's duly elected. They can then hope they can take the senate.

Last edited:

deemus

my mama says I'm special
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 1, 2010
    DFW
    pancreatic cancer? almost no one survives it. I know two that had it.

#1 - dead appx a month after diagnosis.

#2 - dead exactly three months after diagnosis.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    What's more dignified than doing what you love and continuing your lifes work, or having forced the reaper to call for back up as they drag you kicking and screaming into the ground?

Last edited:

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    When this happens, its going to be one hell of a fight. to appoint another justice. Time to stock up on popcorn. I'll bet it takes the ruining of a dozen lives to get one.

TheMailMan

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 3, 2015
    North of Kaufman
    When this happens, its going to be one hell of a fight. to appoint another justice. Time to stock up on popcorn. I'll bet it takes the ruining of a dozen lives to get one.

If President Trump gets to make that pick I fear it will plunge this country into an outright civil war.

Top Bottom