• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xxxxxxl

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2008
    Waxahachie, Texas
    Please give me the low down and full review. Dropped by there today for a few minutes between appointments to check it out. What is with the dude laying on the couch? Thanks
    DK Firearms

597newbie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    I think he is the son... Are the 2 older people still there? The owner was a b57 (not b52) pilot.

and I have heard about the son before but never experienced.

strict range but they allow FMJ. and the strict thing is a good thing.

Byaah_19

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 1, 2009
    DFW
    I hate this range because of the son. He is a loser that mooches off his parents as far as I can tell. I posted a post about my last visit there if you want to search it.

597newbie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    I hate this range because of the son. He is a loser that mooches off his parents as far as I can tell. I posted a post about my last visit there if you want to search it.

I say this to you respectfully... your post probably says the same things the other posts do on the different forums across the internet. And I have probably read your post on here, too. And I would say all those people writing basically the same thing are gonna be right.

I found another fmj range. Jacobs Plain Gun Club - Home allows fmj and holster draw. see website. is in greenville.

3 outdoor fmj in dfw
    gibson's
    magnum in sanger
    jacob's plain in greenville.

MGeorges

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2010
    DFW
    I was there yesterday 05/07/2010 at Gibson's Outpost, I had a fun time with my newly acquired Mosin Nagant. I liked it and had a good repor with owner. As far as I saw it, follow the range rules and be safe he has no issue at all. He even helped when my mosin wasn't ejecting my rounds properly during the 'cease fire'. The range could use a bit of modernization but is still good for me now. Will go back and shoot some more. Forgot to mention as I was leaving with a bruised shoulder, I met his 'infamous' son on the couch as I picked up new range card. All in all I had fun and no issues maybe because there weren't a lot of people shooting. Just go with the range rules and all will be good.

Top Bottom