• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zazonkers

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 11, 2021
    Fort Worth
    Reading this thread makes me never want to use TGT and keep my guard up everywhere. I‘ve used GB for years with zero issues, must just need to stay there. Wish the world would stop scammin’ at every corner. The world would be so de-stressed for me if people would just do what they say instead of scamming hard workers..... criminal!

HKaltwasser

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Reading this thread makes me never want to use TGT and keep my guard up everywhere. I‘ve used GB for years with zero issues, must just need to stay there. Wish the world would stop scammin’ at every corner. The world would be so de-stressed for me if people would just do what they say instead of scamming hard workers..... criminal!
    Unfortunately GB is full of scams too. At least they have a feedback system that works pretty well. Most of the scammers will be NR or maybe a very low shill feedback. Anything over 20 or so good feedback is usually safe there. They've infected everything, it's sad there's so many of them.

Last edited:

Texas Denali HD

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2021
    Irving
    I've had a few transaction on TGT buy and sell but strictly FTF only. If you know what to look for scammers are fairly easy to spot and there are plenty. I used to buy a lot on GB until they started charging tax even on private sales. Only had one difficult transaction and it was a jackass out of Houston that was either slow walking the transaction or was outright attempting to scam. I made it very clear that he'd better send the pistol immediately or I would file theft charges on him with any and every agency that would take a report. I was willing to spend more money just to make sure he was prosecuted. He shipped the gun USPS with zero paperwork. My transfering FFL turned him over to the ATF. The seller had some sort of license for selling ammo I believe because he was in their database.

Darqhelmet

You had one job, one.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2018
    Kaufman County
    I have had three of three great deals on TGT. One trade and two sales (allegedly) always FTF always with people, LTC/ID’s, and of course cash. A fool and his money are soon parted? Use the messaging built into the site and common sense. I have better interactions on there then offerup, Craigslist, etc when I’m selling none firearms every time. You want to see scams be or annoyed. Post something for sale on offerup/letgo.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Just bought a BP Remington .44 cal Pietta with no issues. Exchanged questions and info about the gun. Made arrangements to meet in public. Exchanged phone numbers and car descriptions. Met at the appointed time and had a nice conversation about BP shooting and exchanged goods and left. No issues at all. Trading for a rifle on Sat. if all goes well.

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Made the meet up an hour away. No issues at all. Very nice revolver. Ruger Single Six stainless Talo edition 5.5" barrel and both matching cylinders for .22lr and .22 mag. It matches my New Vaquero in .45 Colt Talo edition also in stainless. Vaquero in the first pic.I don't know why others have such problems on there. I seem to be able to buy and sell with little to no problems. More for me!

Attachments

• IMG_20180315_111710.jpg
      IMG_20180315_111710.jpg
      1.4 MB · Views: 97
    • PXL_20210918_164735601.jpg
      PXL_20210918_164735601.jpg
      415.2 KB · Views: 99
    • PXL_20210918_164924520.jpg
      PXL_20210918_164924520.jpg
      342.3 KB · Views: 102

lightflyer1

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 2, 2015
    Thanks I just got my cookie. Just trying to point out that it actually works pretty good if you pay attention to what you are doing. Lots to sift through but there are some good things to be had there if you pay attention.

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Call me racist if you like. But if your screen name is Ghasa I doubt I'd do business with you anyway

rotor

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2015
    Texas

Smith & Wesson model 57 - 41 Magnum revolver 6 for sale in Falls Texas​

on Texasguntrader today. IP shows Africa. Think I should go for it?

45tex

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009

Smith & Wesson model 57 - 41 Magnum revolver 6 for sale in Falls Texas​

on Texasguntrader today. IP shows Africa. Think I should go for it?
    When he sends you the 40 million to pay for accepting his offer, do you get to take shipping out of your part or his? Could be a deal breaker.

Top Bottom