• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • baboon

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    May 6, 2008
    Out here by the lake!
    One of the 40mm rounds I would dig into savings for was filled with Malodorant. When exposed the stench induced vomiting!

On the other hand I would hate for any of them to start leaking. I’ll just stick with the 25 sponge rounds. Heard a hold my beer story of someone volunteering to get shot with one sponge round for a sum of cash. Afterwards the guy said no way ever again! I figured he pisssed and shit himself.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    Austin city council threw a fit over the use of beanbag less-lethal rounds during the 2020 riots. So the chicken-shit chief severely curtailed their use.

Our hands are being tied and our neck is about to be put in a noose.

Open this link. Read the document. This is Cesar's (Baby Che) darling. This WILL be what APD is saddled with. We already have NO DWI unit, the traffic unit is gutted, CVE is gutted or disbanded, we are losing 15-20 officers a month and IF an academy happens it will be small and trained only to get a TCOLE basic PO licence, not intermediate as in the past (which won't end well)

Sent from your mom's house using Tapatalk
    My family, save one, is all out of law enforcement. If I were still working I would be too. Too much BS.

You are right. This is not going to end well and the people doing it are immune to retribution.

I have one Daughter in college with about a year left on a criminal justice degree. I'm pretty sure she wont be doing local police in one of these cities so well see.

Again this is not going to end well.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    Austin city council threw a fit over the use of beanbag less-lethal rounds during the 2020 riots. So the chicken-shit chief severely curtailed their use.

Our hands are being tied and our neck is about to be put in a noose.

Open this link. Read the document. This is Cesar's (Baby Che) darling. This WILL be what APD is saddled with. We already have NO DWI unit, the traffic unit is gutted, CVE is gutted or disbanded, we are losing 15-20 officers a month and IF an academy happens it will be small and trained only to get a TCOLE basic PO licence, not intermediate as in the past (which won't end well)

cycleguy2300,

We could use "a throwing device" to launch the council members into the crowd.

LONG AGO when I was "a denizen of the 40 Acres" the Austin city government seemed to be solely composed of MORONS, EMPTYHEADS & FOOLS.

It seems that in 2021 that local officeholders in Austin have actually gotten WORSE.

yours, satx

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    cycleguy 2300,

Are you considering leaving and perhaps look for a LEO position in a smaller town like Victoria...?

Or perhaps a similar town size town (approx 66,000) where (maybe) the town council isn't a hive of commies?

I don't know how real policing can be accomplished in any major city as most (if not all) are overrun with commie councils.

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    Less than lethal rounds are a great alternative for LE who are charged with the duty of to protect, and serve the public and the community. I don't do warning shots, and I don't do less than lethal.

Reactions: gll

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    cycleguy 2300,

Are you considering leaving and perhaps look for a LEO position in a smaller town like Victoria...?

Or perhaps a similar town size town (approx 66,000) where (maybe) the town council isn't a hive of commies?

I don't know how real policing can be accomplished in any major city as most (if not all) are overrun with commie councils.
    No, I'm ridding this horse into the ground. I'd lose too much out of my pension to leave now. At 10y I am vested and could consider it, but i'm here for the long haul. My goal is to promote and get where I can help new officers learn and teach them how to do their job right no matter what the city threatens.

phoenix

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2014
    Bout time we need more and more of this. Hell the DA in philadelphia, PA is so anti--cop and soft on crime that should show people are future. Cry racism all anyone wants but 12% of hte population is dictating policy and there is a damn problem that when that population according to the NAACP is least educated, per capita more likely to depend on public assistance, committ crimes ect then the cops are made out to be hte bad guys.

All the naapc, splc, demcorat newletters talk "Vote its so important"Yet none say do not have kids out of wedlock or more kids you cant afford if you are on the dole. Don't rob and rape, dont run from or assault the cops. pull your pants up, its not a sell out to do well in school. Maybe the focus is on that instead of turning our nation into a third world cesspool the "equality" so many claim to want will happen.

Texasjack

TGT Addict
    Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Occupied Texas
    This may not be popular, but I'm willing to say that I think the protestors that broke into the Capital in D.C. should have been met with bullets. Peaceful protest is one thing - and I don't object to it unless they decide to inflict disruption on everyone else (like blocking traffic on the freeway). Once you decide to break into a store, once you decide to throw firebombs or aim lasers at the policemen's eyes, once you decide to destroy public property, once you stop cars and damage them and threated the lives of the passengers - then, as my uncle used to say, "You done quit preachin' and gone to meddlin'!" and the response should be swift and unequivocal.

You loot; we shoot. End of that nonsense.

satx78247

Member, Emeritus
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2014
    This may not be popular, but I'm willing to say that I think the protestors that broke into the Capital in D.C. should have been met with bullets. Peaceful protest is one thing - and I don't object to it unless they decide to inflict disruption on everyone else (like blocking traffic on the freeway). Once you decide to break into a store, once you decide to throw firebombs or aim lasers at the policemen's eyes, once you decide to destroy public property, once you stop cars and damage them and threated the lives of the passengers - then, as my uncle used to say, "You done quit preachin' and gone to meddlin'!" and the response should be swift and unequivocal.

You loot; we shoot. End of that nonsense.

Texasjack,

TWO things:

1. Well over 90% of the so-called "Right wing Trump supporters" who allegedly "broke into the US Capitol" were allowed into the Capitol by the US CAPITOL POLICE.
    (There are several videos of USCP officers unlocking the doors & voluntarily allowing the "protestors" into the building. - OF COURSE, the MAIN-SLIME MEDIA denied THE TRUTH. = The TV networks/"newspapers" simply LIED. There was NO "invasion" of the US Capitol by TRUMP supporters.)

AND

2. Otherwise, I agree 100% with your comments about dealing HARSHLY with RIOTERS/LOOTERS/ARSONISTS & other CRIMINALS.

yours, satx

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    There was no "alleged" breaking into the US Capitol. The Capitol was closed to the public, so they broke the law by trespassing, regardless of whether they were "allowed" to enter or not.

Even if we allow say 90% were "allowed" to enter, doors opened or whatever, what about the other 10%? Are we going to allege some conspiracy theory still that they were ANTIFA infiltrators posing as Trump supporters? What about the young lady Ashli Babbett that was shot and killed? She by her own words on several social media sources was a very avid Trump supporter.

Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Support

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Irowland1994
    Top Bottom