• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    I have not been driving my truck, simply because I have no where to go & the wifes car blocks the truck in the driveway. 2 years ago I get a catalytic converter code & replaced it. Seeing as I don't go anywhere the code reappears. That in itself aint a big deal. The plastic on the headlights needs replacing, 19 years old & won't buff clear. My mechanic has found some in Dallas & they aint cheap! Remember when headlights were big thick glass & lasted?
    Thank goodness for my '04 F-250.
    Lynx Defense

Aus_Schwaben

First to know - Last to care!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 31, 2019
    Abilene, TX
    Whatever you do, do NOT visit the Dodge dealer in Clyde for inspection. I had heard stories about it but always second hand. I myself never had a problem.

My lady friend went there and before the inspector even got in the SUV he said it would not pass inspection. She comes home in tears because it did not make sense to her (she was a QC engineer before retirement and a babe just not a babe in the woods).

Took to McGowan's on S. 1st, and it passed without a hiccup. She asked if there was anything even close to failing to which they said it was fine.

Top Bottom